Seems I should really check my email more frequently. Three days ago I was nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by The Secrets of a Southern Belle. So exciting, I get to add a bit of cyber-bling to my blog! Thanks so much, Southern Belle!
And may I recommend you check her out–she dishes some delightfully racy secrets.
Here is the bling:
And now for 7 random things…
1. I love to eat dinner for breakfast and breakfast for dinner.
2. I had a crayfish named Stretch when I was a kid.
3. I was a (self-proclaimed) Mercy champion until I sprained a finger in high school.
4. I love to sing. Not sure how the neighbors feel about it, but oh well.
5. I’ll try anything once.
6. I’ve tried most things at least once.
7. I’d sell my soul for a time machine.
And here are the rules for the award:
1. Add the award to your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you and include a link to their blog.
3. Mention 7 random things about yourself.
4. List the rules.
5. Give the award to 15 or more bloggers
Sweet. Now I am off to make some excellent bloggers’ day.
- Versatile Blogger Award! (rockbottomt-shirts.com)
- Versatile Blogger Award Thank You (ahairdressersdiaries.wordpress.com)
- The Versatile Blogger Award, Pour moi? Pisha … (iamnotshe.wordpress.com)
- the versatile blogger award (whollykao.com)
- The Versatile Blogger Award 🙂 (thesecretsofasouthernbelle.wordpress.com)
- Versatile Blogger Award Nomination (jillgallagher.wordpress.com)
- I like long spoons (illustratedramblings.wordpress.com)