I just asked the ten-year-old girl I spawned what I should blog about. She says my favorite pizza topping. Well, I love me some sun-dried tomatoes and onions, but I’m not sure what that has to do with being hot in fall.
I suppose, as far as pizza goes, I find sun-dried tomatoes and onions to be hot stuff. Also hot sauce in copious amounts.
Now, as far as men go, what do I find hot?
1. Hmmm. Definitely a certain amount of cockiness. I kinda hate to admit it, but it’s been proven time and again to work against my man defenses. Act like you’re hot shit, and I will fall for it, much to my dismay.
2. Toned physique. Yummmm. You don’t need muscles on your muscles (not that I’d turn that sextastic business down), but a delicious little V pointing towards your goods makes me unable to think of anything but your goods.
3. Tattoos. Good lord, a good tattoo can make a man. Or woman. It’s like a fine painting hung in an already gorgeous building. I just want to stand there and gawk. I could get lost in a great tattoo, and could definitely get sucked in by one.
Wonderful. Now I’m getting all hot and bothered thinking about unadulterated hotness. My old man may even reap the benefits of this blog post, by George.
Anyway, my rock star from Forever is Now, Chance Ralan, is a cocky bastard who isn’t ripped, but definitely has a V, and he is absolutely covered in ink. I think he’s smokin’ hot, which is why I wrote him. Now, his boyfriend, Alex Bremen, isn’t full of himself, just very straightforward. He doesn’t have any ink, but he does hit the gym hard enough to make any gay man need to re-position his junk, and any straight woman insane with envy. This, paired with his dark hair and sapphire-blue eyes, gets my motor running just fine. Actually, I may need to rethink my whole blog post…
Wanna read Forever is Now? Comment below with your favorite pizza topping and/or favorite male attribute. If you tweet it to me @KimberVale you get a bonus point in the running. If you tag me on Facebook with the same info (or any other damn thing you please, really, or like my stupid Facebook page) you get your name in the virtual hat three times. Follow my blog (right here—I’m done linking things) and you get a home-freakin’-run of contest entries! Sweet, sweet cyber-gravy!
At the end of the week I’ll tally up all the names and numbers, stick them in the random.org magic eight ball, and contact the winner.
Thanks for participating, and don’t forget to check out all the other hoppers below! 🙂
- My Forever is Now: Name that Dog Blog Tour (kimbervale.wordpress.com)
- Book review – Forever is Now, by Kimber Vale (silkensheetsandseduction.wordpress.com)
- Six Pack Stud-a-Thon Blog Hop (danicaavet.wordpress.com)