This weekend only!
The gorgeous babes at Reading Between the Wines are hosting a three-day rock festival, and my band Armageddon Showdown got a gig on center stage today!
That’s just something I like to yell at every concert I go to since I never got to do it at an actual Nirvana show.
Anyway, stop over to Reading Between the Wines to check out my interview with bad-boy rocker Chance Ralan and his hunky boyfriend Alex Bremen. You can read a brand-new excerpt, and enter to win loads of prizes. They have a Rafflecopter set up to give away six rockin’ e-books (including my two-days-away release “Forever is Now”). I’m also gifting a copy of my sci-fi romance “Star Catcher” to a lucky player.
So come out and play.
Hurry on over before all the prime pit space is taken! Don’t forget to hide your flask before the door search, and cram a few extra tissues in your pockets in case the porta-potties are out of TP.
- Just How Damaged Is Your Hearing? (officialhappynews.wordpress.com)
- Rock on up to the Mullum Music Festival (visitnsw.com)
- Dave Grohl rocks surprise Harley-Davidson 110th Anniversary appearance (jsonline.com)
- Deer Tick to Perform Nirvana’s ‘In Utero’ as Deervana (rollingstone.com)
- The Resurrection Of Nirvana As “Sirvana” With Paul McCartney (forbes.com)
Leave a Reply