And neither do close-talkers.
Okay! So, I’m taking part in a thread hop over on Goodreads for their LHNB event. The good folks at the Goodreads M/M Romance Group have a yearly event in which readers post a photo prompt and their idea of what story the picture is telling. Authors sign up to write said story to the specifications of the poster.
Am I making sense?
Anyway, I signed up for a gorgeous pic of a gymnast in his skivvies on the pommel horse. Oh, and he has a pompadour—can’t forget the pompadour. His friends don’t call him Skinny Elvis for nothing.
For our thread hop, a group of eight of us are posting snippets from our stories (each on a designated day this week). Next week, we reveal some lesser-known facts about our MCs, so keep checking back.
Pop over to Goodreads to see my picture and read my excerpt here: CLICK THIS RIGHT NOW.
It’s a lead-in to my McDonald’s parking lot jerk-off scene. 🙂
- Rampant Speculation: How Much Did Amazon Pay for Goodreads? (businessweek.com)
- Madame de Pompadour (madamedepompadourblog.wordpress.com)
- VIDEO: Louis Smith in pommel horse fall (bbc.co.uk)
- Authors – Get Read (leesuilan.wordpress.com)
- Goodreads – the #1 Choice for Authors by Doris-Maria Heilmann with 111Publishing (thelindenchronicles.com)