The lovely Tallulah Rose has nominated yours truly for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Yes, very inspiring.
Go and read Tallulah’s post. She has led a colorful life and is far more inspiring than I.
I can only do what I can do. Anyway, here are the rules:
The Rules: (see, told ya these were the rules)
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
7 Things About Me:
1. I love guinea pigs but my daughter is allergic to them. It’s irony at its cruelest. Now we have a horribly hairy dungeon rabbit, which is no guinea pig substitute, let me tell ya.
2. My favorite color is orange.
3. Once my sister and I were laughing so hard that she peed her pants. Then I laughed so hard at her pants-peeing, I peed my own pants. That was last week. No, not really. Maybe.
4. My BFF’s useless superpower is acid sweat.
5. Actually, that may not be too useless.
6. The previous was not something about me. Neither was the one before that. Ack! I’m blowin’ it man! I don’t have a useless superpower, but dammit I want one. Crappy list-writing is my useless superpower!
7. There’s a little black cat on my deck today. It’s the same old cat as yesterday. Her name is Elphie (Elphaba) after the witch in “Wicked.” I really need to read the second book in that series.
So now that you know everything there is to know about me, I have to tag 15 inspiring bloggers…
Coffee and Porn in the Morning
Okay, that’s not 15, but I’m tired of this linking business. No more Chinese food for me, Ma!
January 22nd, 2013 at 3:15 pm
Oh thats so cool… Congrats… Go acid sweat 🙂
January 22nd, 2013 at 3:39 pm
Your pictures are always inspiring, Rincewind. 😉 I look forward to reading your post!
January 22nd, 2013 at 4:40 pm
Hoe cool are you? Thanks and keep up the good work!
January 25th, 2013 at 7:02 am
[…] and read Kimber’s post. Find out her most embarrassing secret. Well, it’s pretty embarrassing […]